Euclid Summit 2018
The Euclid Summit takes place this year on 11-12 April in The Hague. The summit will focus on the theme of growing ecosystems for social impact. Our Tessa de Geus is involved as a speaker to discuss the European Social Innovation Competition.
- KL'ers involved
- Tessa de Geus
The Euclid++EuclidThe Euclid networks works with EU policy and funding to create connections, share and produce knowledge, and raise the visibility of civil society and social enterprises. Summit takes place this year on 11-12 April in The Hague++The HagueThe summit is organised in association with the City of The Hague. The Hague is focussing on becoming an ‘Impact City’. Read more about it here. . The summit will focus on the theme of growing ecosystems for social impact. Entrepreneurs, public authorities, investors and education and training institutes from all across Europe will gather to discuss and exchange strategies regarding this topic.
Speakers include representatives from the OECD, European Commission, and national governments, as well as social investors Erste Group Bank and ABN AMRO. Our Tessa de Geus is also involved as a speaker, to discuss the European Social Innovation Competition++EUSICThe European Social Innovation Competition is an initiative of the European Commission’s DG Growth, and is organised by Nesta, .
At the Euclid summit you can expect:
- Showcases of innovative projects and ventures;
- Capacity building for making social enterprises investment-ready
- Learning from best practices and success stories;
- Connecting with influential networks and organisations from across Europe;
- Matching of potential partners for cross-border projects or activities;
- Discussions with EU and national government officials on dealing with social enterprise/innovation.
Follow @Euclid and #EuclidSummit18 on Twitter or Facebook, or have a look at the programme here.
- KL'ers involved
- Tessa de Geus firstname.lastname@example.org