This year’s competition is themed around ‘New Ways to Grow’. We’ll be seeking entrepreneurial, game-changing ideas that can advance Europe’s growth model. Later this year, three prizes of EUR 50,000 will be awarded to the 3 best ideas.
We are excited to announce some of the pioneers working in social innovation across Europe as our competition jury. For a chance to meet several of them, please join us at the launch event in Gdansk and register here.
- Roxana Damaschin-Tecu, NESsT, Romania
- Tomas Diez, FAB City, Spain
- Anne-Sophie Do, Comptoir de l’Innovation/Groupe SOS, France
- Anna Fiscale, QUID, Italy (one of the winners from last year’s competition!)
- Alexios Galinos, Athens Development Agency, Greece
- Markus Hipp, BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt, Germany
- Kaat Peeters, Sociale Innovatie Fabriek, Belgium
- Pedro Rocha Vieira, Beta-I, Portugal
- Sam Sparrow, Task Squad, UK (one of the finalists from last year’s competition!)
- Agata Stafiej-Bartosik, Ashoka, Poland
- Daan Weddepohl, Peerby.com, Netherlands
- Christer Windeløv-Lidzélius, KaosPilot, Denmark
Click here for the full programme.
The last few tickets are still available, registration will close at noon, Brussels time next Wednesday 18 March. Register here.
Follow @EUSocialInnov and #diogochallenge on Twitter for regular updates.
Click here for more information.